Help Keep Braselton Better

The Town of Braselton is making it easy for residents to report concerns via text. Potholes, litter, broken street signs and similar issues can be speedily addressed by the town with the help of this new program.
“One of the great things about living in a small town is the direct communication that residents can have with their local government,” Town Manager Jennifer Scott said. “It’s a priority of town staff to be accessible to the public and to respond quickly to residents’ concerns. This new texting program helps us do that.”
Residents can report a “problem, place and picture” via text to 706-654-5720. A staff member will investigate the issue and respond back to the sender to let them know the resolution.
The program should never be used to report illegal activity or emergencies—contact the Braselton Police Department by calling 9-1-1. 
How do I report an issue?
Text 706-654-5720. Include a brief description of the problem, the place it is located, and a picture, if possible.
What can I report?
Pretty much anything that IS NOT an emergency. To report illegal activity or emergencies, contact the Braselton Police Department by calling 9-1-1.
What happens next?
We will check it out and let you know if the issue is fixed or, if not, why not.
Thank you for helping us keep Braselton better! 
Questions? Call 706-654-5720