The Braselton Police Department is a State Certified Department.
The Police Department is located in the Police & Municipal Court building at 5040 Highway 53 next to Town Hall.
There are officers on duty 24 hours per day but the administrative staff is only available Monday-Friday, 8 am - 5 pm..
Please call 911 in an emergency.
The non-emergency and telephone number during business hours is (706) 654-3915 x1101. For non-emergencies during non-business hours, please call (706) 367-1911
You can call the Braselton Police Tip Line at any time. 404-308-7974
Investigators Cox and Tiller will follow up on any leads
You can obtain your accident report online from BuyCrash
Click HERE to download information on using golf carts in Braselton
Click HERE for information on the Hands Free law
Fees for records are as follows per item:
Case Reports - $5
Accident Reports - $5
DVD of Audio/Video/Interview - $10.00
Photographs - $3
Other copies - .10 cents per page
If you would like records provided electronically,
please provide that information in your open records request
Did you know?
The Braselton Police Department is available to our citizens and businesses to:
- Speak at and/or answer questions at your HOA meetings
- Set up a Neighborhood Watch program for your neighborhood
- Check your car seat installation
- Speak to your civic organization
- Give your business tips on protecting your employees and your assets
- Do welfare checks on your loved ones when you’re concerned and haven’t heard from them
- Give tours of the Police Department. We really love children’s groups.
Send us a message, we’re here to protect and serve!